Navajo County Clerk of the Courts
Welcome to the Navajo County Clerk of the Court website. My Name is Deanne Romo
and I am the Clerk of the Court. Our office is located at the Navajo County Government
Complex, 2 miles south of Holbrook, AZ. The Mailing Address and contact numbers are:
Navajo County Clerk of the Court
P.O. Box 668
Holbrook, AZ 86025
The Clerk of the Court is the official record keeper and fiduciary agent
for the Superior Court. The Clerk of the Court responsibilities are:
- To provide public access to the records of the Superior Court in Navajo County.
- To attend each Superior Court proceeding to record the actions of the court and
prepare minute entries for distribution to appropriate parties.
- To receive filings for initiating Superior Court actions in civil, criminal, mental
health, probate, family court matters, juvenile matters which include delinquency,
dependency, adoption and severance cases and limited jurisdiction court appeals.
- To ensure accurate and safe handling of court-ordered fees, fines and victim restitution
including disbursement of these funds.
- To provide various family support services to the public.
- To receive, distribute and preserve office court documents.
- To store and safeguard exhibits and evidence for all court cases.
- To issue and record marriage licenses
- To process applications for private process servers, bail bondsmen and passports.
- To compile and maintain statistics of cases and other business of the court.
- To act as Jury Commissioner, qualifying, maintaining and providing jurors for court
Please take the time to explore this website and take advantage of the information
Deanne Romo, Clerk of the Court
Top of Page